Sunday, May 1, 2011

Brandi & James Wedding

This weekend was GREAT! Friday I attended the wedding rehearsal where everything went sooo smoothly. The family and bridal party did great making sure to pay attention to Amber. As for Saturday, April 30th, the day did not start as I expected. My alarm didn't go off AT ALL! Thank God for Maleena, the other intern, who texted me! Amber asked me to be at the location at 8am but didn't arrive till 8:30. At first I could tell she wasnt really happy with that, but within the next 30mins she kinda forgot about it. The wedding was to start at 11am and it started PERFECTLY! We had a timeline of events to keep the wedding on schedule. Everything was perfect, throughout the whole wedding. Both Maleena and I were in charge of many small tasks, which we did really well. Overall this was the best wedding that I could ever have to start me off in this business. I'm so happy.

☆ My Outfit: I wore a dress from Target with these cute white Charlotte Russe wedges. Also paired it with white flower studs and my white watch! 
BTW: I took some more pictures, but the quality was horrible! I will post more up when the bride sends them to Amber.
-Please follow this blog & comment. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment