Friday, February 11, 2011

Glamour's Rules

Glamour Magazine listed some do's for this month and I decided that I liked two of them a lot.

The first one that I like was...Finding what's you and wearing it to death! This totally works for me, because I find that I like to wear and buy the same type of things over and over so that makes me happy. Besides, that's how people recognize your style right? and what makes it more fun when you do decide to mix it up.

The second thing I liked was...Having a chick crush! I always have chick crushes on celebrities etc...not like lesbo ones though. haha. Anyway so that's why I have decide to post a list of chick crushes for the rest of the month. One a day. Mostly of people I like are super cute or that I respect or etc. So yay for you to get to see who I love!

No comments:

Post a Comment