Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Wreck of the Day

Do you ever have those days or couple of days when everything just feels wrong? Everything just goes wrong...

All I feel like doing is laying in bed and watching movies. It's one of those times that I wish I was angry and I wanted to go to the gym and run, but I just don't really feel like doing anything. I don't feel like going into the details right now, but it just has not been a good past couple of days.


and then to top it off you go to get your favorite snack for lunch and they tell you they don't even sell tamales anymore...and then it starts snowing on the way home and you find out that there is supposed to be a storm for the next few days...it's just icing on the cake. Those things don't matter. But it would have been nice to have that tamale for lunch.


Wreck of the Day - Anna Nalick

Driving away from the wreck of the day
And the light's always red in the rear-view
Desperately close to a coffin of hope
I'd cheat destiny just to be near you
If this is giving up, then I'm giving up
If this is giving up, then I'm giving up, giving up
On love, On love

Driving away from the wreck of the day
And I'm thinking 'bout calling on Jesus
'Cause love doesn't hurt so I know I'm not falling in love
I'm just falling to pieces

And maybe I'm not up for being a victim of love
When all my resistance will never be distance enough

Driving away from the wreck of the day
And it's finally quiet in my head
Driving alone, finally on my way home to the comfort of my bed
And if this is giving up, then I'm giving up
If this is giving up, then I'm giving up, giving up
On love, On love

No comments:

Post a Comment