Monday, February 21, 2011

Grammy's...a little late

Grammy's 2011
I just felt that since I didn't have to work today I would take it upon myself to judge some outfits from the Grammy's. I know it was a week ago, but better late than never right...besides, I'm probably nice than Perez. haha. My worst dress and best dressed come later. Here are just some that caught my eye.

First though...
Rihanna
This is the biggest disappointment of the night...REALLY?? What is this? I couldn't even put this in my worst dressed category because it's so bad. I had to "feature" this. She usually is so good. It's some see-through ruffly crap of a dress. Also it looks like she didn't even brush or color her hair for it. So sad...

LeAnn Rimes
I like the dress a lot, but she looks way too skinny. I think maybe her look would have been better if she had softer hair also.
Jewel
I like this dress. I think she looks like she was going for the greek look, but it's simple and it's a good color on her.
Dianna Argon
Usually she looks really pretty, but I think I like her better when her makeup is softer. I think she looks pretty and I like the outfit, but I'm not in love with her hair. I actually liked her better live on tv than in these pictures also.
Eva Longoria
Not a big fan tonight. I think the dress looks too 80s. She also looked better live on tv than in these pictures. I think her hair would have looked better if it was softer as well. I think her makeup is pretty though.
Jennifer Hudson
Not my favorite dress, but she looks amazing. The dress looks good on her and her face is gorgeous.
Kelly Osbourne
I really don't like her, but I do like this dress. I think she could have done something different with her hair. But I love her shoes.
Lea Michele
Not loving the hair or lips, but I do think the dress is very interesting. It looks good on her. Stunning.
Selma Blair
Such a cute dress for a pregnant person. I think she looks great.
Nicole Kidman
I love this dress. She always wears such simple things, so I really like this choice. It's very different and I love the color. It looks so good against her hair. She looks amazing.
Jennifer Lopez
I think she kind of looks like a giant disco ball, but I like it! I would totally wear it! And she freaking looks amazing! But I do think her extensions are a little bit too long!

The Worst:
Lady Gaga
She is just crazy...she literally came in in this egg. Then she "incubated" in the back until her preformance....there's not a lot to say.
Miley Cyrus
The dress itself wouldn't be that bad, if she wasn't like sucked into it and her boobs weren't popping out. This picture doesn't show it as much, but I couldn't bring myself to put that on my blog. Also she has WAY too many bangles on.
Ciara
WTH? That's all. Disappointed.
Katy Perry
This could have been worse too...but really? Wings and a bare tummy? I don't know...she's usually really pretty, but her face just looks tired or something.
Hayley Williams
Her stomach panel is see through...she's got like pink feathers or something at the bottom, but it clashes with her bright red hair, which has really short bangs...and the red lipstick...I just...ugh.
Nicki Minaj
I don't even have anything to say about this. It's just bad.
Snooki
What are her shoulder pad things doing? This could have gone in a lot better direction, but it didn't. She just overall doesn't look very good. I guess I've seen her look worse though.

My Favorites:
Selena Gomez
She actually isn't my favorite person...I can't really put my finger on why...maybe because her disney show is sort of annoying, but I actually think she is really pretty, and I just thought her dress choice was great. I loved it.
Florence Welch
Ahh...loved this dress. It's totally unique and interesting. I love the colors and the fabric.
Miranda Lambert
Love this dress. 3 of my top dresses are gold glitter, which is sort of funny, but gold was a big color this year and the dresses were amazing that were picked. This looks great on her.
Mya
Silver Sparkles...not much to say. I just think she looks amazing.
Heidi Klum
She totally redeemed herself after the Golden Globes! I LOVE THIS DRESS! So glamourous. I can't decide between this one and Kim's below.
Kim Kardashian
I absolutely love this dress too, and her hair. I think she looks fabulous.

No comments:

Post a Comment