Thursday, April 21, 2011

1st day.

Hey guys! I promised to let you guys know how yesterday went, so here I go..
It was good, even though it wasnt what I expected. So I went straight to the office right after my last class. Once I got their we were just talking about random things. I noticed that the other intern wasn't with us, so I asked if she came earlier? Amber said no, shes coming in Friday. So basically she just had me read over this binder of information about her packages and what she offers to clients, she pretty much went through most of it with me but also added bits of information into it. After that she was anwering some emails and I was just reading the rest of the packages ..OH! and while she did that I downloaded this desktop calendar/planner that lets me write events and stuff! I really needed it for this new job. :)
So Amber said we will go over more friday while Maleena is with us, so I know tomorrow will be better then yesterday! I will let you guys know how it goes, make sure you follow my page so you dont miss out!
-Goodnight World! Please follow this blog & leave comments! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment