Sunday, April 24, 2011

Mini Shopping Spree

Hey guys! Friday night I went out on a MINI shopping spree for work, look at what I got! 
(All of this was bought at Target)
    So now that I have to take my laptop with me to work, I bought this bag that fits it perfectly! (My computer is a 15.5in - I think! lol) The brand is a Merona. Originally the one I really wanted was dark blue and brown, but they no longer had it so I got this black and brown one, which I love just the same! I tried to take a picture of the inside, but it came out to dark. I will just explain it, theirs 2 medium pockets that can hold phones or anything that size, and then theirs 2 pencil/pen pockets. Price was $24.99.
     If you read my Friday intern post, you know I have to attend a wedding rehearsal Friday April 29th and the wedding is obviously April 30th. Amber told us that if we had a watch, to make sure we wear it. I have NEVER owned a watch before, so i decided to get one, nothing fancy, just one that tells time (lol). So I bought this Merona women's watch (I just noticed that it's the same brand as my purse this morning -slow moment). Price was only $9.99 (DEAL!)
Finally I bought this Kraft Padfolio that I'm IN LOVE with! As you see the top/front of it is a clipboard, which I think will be great to have at a wedding with the schedule in my hands! Then in the inside theirs a little folder on the left and a writing pad on the right (it comes with a regular black pad, but I changes it to the prettier one I bought a while ago at Office Max -it was 2 for $3) Price of the Padfolio was $4.99.

No comments:

Post a Comment