Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Excited!!

Hey guys!
If you read my previous post you already know that I had a meeting with the ladies at my Internship! It honestly went great! Corny as it sounds, I felt like I was suppose to be there. (Idk, it just felt right!). So when I got there Amber showed Maleena (the other intern) and I the new space!! We share the building with a couple of other little company's but we share most of the open spaces, which is great! (The pictures shown in the "New Office!" post is the entrance to the SHARED part of our building, so we can all use it!) Other than that our private space is still under MAJOR remodeling; Amber and her assistant Jennifer, are working hard to bring their stuff into the office.
After the tour we talked for a couple hours discussing decorating ideas for the space, and any other thing we had in mind. It was fun! Toward the end of our gathering (I say gathering now only because it wasn't REALLY a meeting, it was more like a social thing.. ya know? lol), Amber told us that we will most likely meet up at the office on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays (for about 4hours). I'm super excited!!
☆ My Outfit: I wanted to dress down the outfit with a casual top. I didn't want to look too fancy. So I wore my top from Forever21 and my black slacks from Charlotte Russe.

Leave me comments! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment