Tuesday, March 1, 2011

J. Crew Wedding

I'm not sure what my obsession with wedding dresses is lately...as I've stated before, I'm no where near getting married. Maybe it's because I have a lot of friends getting married, or because a lot of my favorite clothing shops are coming out with wedding lines (B H L D N for anthro...Shopbop is coming out with a wedding boutique soon...), or maybe it's because it's just spring. Anyhow, J.Crew has had one for a while, but I get their emails all the time. I love their dresses because they are so simple, yet elegant, and perfect. I'm obsessed. My best friend. Chelsey, wore one for her wedding and she looked so gorgeous. She looked like a greek goddess or something...and get this...her dress was like $400. So I thought I would honor the J.Crew wedding site with a little post tonight.




No comments:

Post a Comment