Friday, March 4, 2011

Oscars After Parties

Ok I figured I'd post about the after parties too, because most of the outfits I saw I did NOT love...really? have fun, but still look good people!

Madonna
ohmigosh I want to hurl. I know it's Madonna, but it doesn't make it ok. Yeah she looks better than when Britney did something like this, but still...just say no.
Jessica Biel
I thought she looked really good. I just liked this dress. Nothing bad to say.
Emma Stone
This picture she looks cute in...but I don't like her dress. And in the next one...she does not. Plus you can see more of the dress. I hate the weird train thing it has on the back and it's just too busy or something.
Heidi Klum
I think I would like this if it was a short dress. But it's too much as a long dress.
Cameron Diaz
This is ok, but I don't love the ruffle. I like that it's just fun though.
Gwyneth Paltrow
I thought she would have changed :( I think it looks good on her though.
Selena and Biebs
They look like they're going to prom, but I think they both look really good. Her dress is so pretty on her. I love the color against her hair.
Lea Michele
I really like this dress, but it's heavy on her. For an after party I would have worn something shorter and more fun. I do really like her hair and make up though.
Kim Kardashian
I like this dress a lot. I think it looks really good on her. But again I think she looks too dressed up or something. I would have worn a lighter material if I was wearing a long dress.
Chace and Emma
I love this. I think she is one of the best dressed for the after parties. I love the detail.
Taylor Swift
Loved her dress. Thought it was perfect. Short and fun, glitter, shoes matched perfect....so good!

No comments:

Post a Comment