Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Oscars

The Academy Awards
The fashion show of all awards shows...

Jennifer Lawrence
I thought she looked absolutely gorgeous. The reason I didn't put her in my best dressed is because I don't think I would have worn this to the Oscars. It's just a little plain for them. I love that simpleness and sexiness though. She looks amazing. Her hair is great. She didn't over do accessories. Loved it.
Sharon Stone
I loved the dress. I love the feathers. I thought she looked really good for her and for her age. Didn't love her make up though. Little too dark.
Sandra Bullock
Not the best dress she's ever worn, but I thought it was pretty on her. It was simple and I thought the color looked great. She looked a little tired.
Reese Witherspoon
O Reese, you look like a perfect Barbie. So I love it, but I don't love it. I am however in love with her hair. Everyone compared it to the dress that Julia Roberts wore a few years ago...but I thought they were definitely different. This one did remind me of the dress Isla Fisher wears on "Confessions of a Shopaholic" when she gets confused for a waitress. Overall I thought Reese looked amazing because of her hair, makeup, and just the simpleness of the dress. It was elegant.
Michelle Williams
I love this dress. Chanel. Ahhh....sigh. However, she looks all one color kind of. I wish she had done something with her make up to stand out a little. She's just so cute though.
Melissa Leo
I'm not sure how I feel about this dress. I like the concept. But I think I wouldn't have put such a shiny gold behind the lace. She looked nice though.
Kelly Osbourne
Sometimes I just don't know why she is on all these fashion shows and stuff. Her hair is yellow. I hate it. The dress is nice, but it's so safe and it's not a good color. It's not really very fantastic. Wear something fun to the Oscars or gorgeous or amazing...especially if you're judging everyone else's choices live on tv.
Jennifer Hudson
I can't get over how great her body looks...BUT I DON'T love this. I like the color on her, and I think the dress is pretty, but why is she wearing purple shoes with an orange dress? And why did her stylist not get her a good bra? Also...don't like her hair...it's all in a tight updo up front and then this weird one pony curl down the back. Not my fav.
Celine Dion
Oh wow...she looks so pretty. I loved this dress on her. It wasn't my favorite of the night, but it's so great for her. I love her hair too.
Amy Adams
Ok, she ruined this fabulous dress with that crazy necklace and her hair. She should have gone no necklace and hair up. Would have been perfect.
Guiliana Rancic
I loved the pattern of this dress. I thought she looked great. Maybe would have done my hair a little more loose or something, but I just think she's the cutest.
Scarlett Johansson
I really liked this color and this dress, but from the front it didn't look that fantastic on her. I LOVED it from the back. I'm obsessed with lace lately. I thought her hair was cute, but it didn't really match with the dress.

Camila Alves
I'm in love with her dress. And together they both look so classic and elegant. They look amazing.
Cate Blanchett
At first I did not like this dress, but then I when she presented and was on stage I loved it. It's like art mixed into your wardrobe. It fit her style so well. I really liked it. A lot of people didn't. I didn't love the back of it, but I thought she looked so good.


Worst Dressed
Florence Welch
I HATE to say this, but I had to put her on this list. Her performance dress was so much better. Anyway, I don't know why she always does her hair like that...normally I like it, but for the Oscars I thought she would do something different. Also her dress kind of looks pioneerish. And she wore the same color dress to the grammys. At least she has her voice...Her performance was FANTASTIC!
Helena Bonham Carter
I know she never wears normal dresses, so she actually looks decent compared to a lot of her other "outfits". BUT I can't not put her on this list. She is just to weird for me...with the sunglasses etc...at least I didn't post the pic with those on...
Penelope Cruz
Granted she just had a baby, so that's not what it is...WHY would you choose this dress? You're so gorgeous. It's just not good. It looks cheap and her boobs look bad...I don't know...with so many options out there, get something to mask the baby weight. And pick a better pattern.
Nicole Kidman
This is my biggest disappointment. She is usually fabulous. This makes me want to puke. It looks like cheap prom meets japanese wedding or something. Her shoes were bad too! Ugh.
Marisa Tomei
This is terrible too. It looks like a cheap prom dress. It doesn't really even fit her either. I don't like the cut of the top and her hair looks unfinished. I think she's beautiful so this made me sad.

Best Dressed
I can't pick which one I liked the most...

Mandy Moore
Ah I loved this dress. I wish her hair was a little bit softer, but overall she looks so good. I love how the glitter went down until the dress started to fan out. The color was great on her. Just thought she looked so good. LOVED her performance dress too.
Hilary Swank
Feather and Glitter! My dream! I would love to wear this! So amazing. That's all.
Halle Berry
She looks flawless. This dress is so amazing. She has worn some kind of lame dresses lately and this one just shot them out of the water. I love the tulle at the bottom.
Gwyneth Paltrow
Ammmaaazzzzing. Loved it. Some of the stylists said it looked like "liquid metal"...it does. It looks like water or something. Her straight hair was perfect with the simple, straight dress. Not very many people could have worn this dress.
Natalie Portman
O Natalie, you always look so fantastic. She is the cutest pregnant person ever. This dress is perfect on her.
Mila Kunis
And once again Mila looks amazing too. My favorite part of this dress was the little pieces of lace here and there...especially on her chest. The details are so pretty. It fit her perfectly.


No comments:

Post a Comment