Tuesday, March 8, 2011

"Choose a job you love and you will never have to work a day in your life."

Life has been passing by incredibly fast. I know now more than ever what I want for myself. Throughout most of high school I was so indecisive. If I only knew that my future was right infront of me.

Two years ago I started getting really creative experimenting with scrapbooking, which I'm in love with! This made me notice how much I love messing around with little details and how organized I love to be with those kind of things. A little after that I began to watch TLC and We TV, which is another love of mine :). My favorite shows to watch were Say Yes to the Dress, Amazing Wedding Cakes, and one of the most important to me is My Fair Wedding. By this time I was pretty sure I was in love with weddings. I searched up almost anything that had to do with this career; education, pay and anything in between. My Fair Wedding with David Tutera made me realize what I wanted to do, this time FOR SURE. He inspired me to make sure that I am more than a wedding planner to clients, but a friend. I know it may sound corny but people that know me personally really know how I'm always about making sure everyone is happy, NO MATTER WHAT. With this career I know this is exactly what I want to do. I want to make one of the most important days of a couples life, the most important day of mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment